Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed,
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to erasure,
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
- Google Analytics, Google LLC
- YouTube, Google LLC
- Wordpress, Automattic Inc.
We may gather the following personal data about you:
- Type of device
- Operating system
- Type of internet browser
- Screen resolution
- IP address
These data are used to optimized the website’s performance.
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users. Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons/tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, open, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign. Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences/the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences. Our EMS provider is MailChimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system:
- Email address
- IP address
- Subscription time & date
When you write a comment on the blog, we are collecting your personal data. The data include:
- Email address
- I.P address
- Username – could be your full name if provided
- Optionally, your Wordpress profile username
The comments are stored as part of the Wordpress installation. You can at any point request removing all your comments and personal data associated with them by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you leave a comment under your Wordpress identity, your data will be processed by Automattic Inc., San Francisco, California.
Your personal data might be processed by the following companies:
- LH.PL SP. Z O.O.UL. PAMIĄTKOWA 2/5661-512 POZNAŃ, NIP: 7831711517, REGON: 302693647 - storage of your personal data
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA - newsletter and marketing e-mail
- Automattic Inc., San Francisco, California - comments