This page contains links to functional programming content on the blog. They are grouped into sections so that you can find something for yourself, no matter how experienced with functional programming you are!
- What is functional programming?
- Why you should know functional programming?
- Array operations
- Immutability basics
- Functional-reactive programming in RxJS
- TRADUX: real-time trading platform simulator
- Precise domain modelling with discriminated unions in TypeScript
- Building an interpreter with discriminated unions in TypeScript
- Deep dive into pipe function in RxJS
Practical monads in TypeScript
- From Options to Observables: a monadic journey (VIDEO)
- Maybe monad
- Monads and generators
- Functional exceptions