This post is part of a series in which I will describe how I built my first PWA. It will touch on many topics such as Angular 2, Ionic 2, Firebase, service workers, push notifications, serverless architectures. I hope you find it useful when building your own PWAs.
Recently at work I’ve been looking into migrating our projects from VS2013 to VS2017. As part of the process we decided to move from C# 5.0 to C# 7.0. It turned out that after the switch some of our projects won’t build anymore. I spent some time investigating the issue and found the outcome interesting so let me share my story with you.